Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ooops.

Whoa. I totally forgot about this thing...
...because I have been terribly busy being terribly important cycling, working, playing bike polo and travelling here, there, and everywhere.

I have been on a steady kick of traveling this summer. London, Croatia, Lake Ozark Missouri, Lake Sacandaga New York, and the most epic road trip from Austin to the mountains of west Texas (via Carlsbad Caverns NM, Santa Fe NM, the Grand Canyon AZ, and Balmorhea, Fort Davis, and Marfa TX).


Well, I am back and it is time to dive head first into work and polo. Work because I need to save some major dough so that I can go on my next adventure: Polo Peeps Polo Tour 2009! I want to talk some of my polo teammates into driving north, east, then south with me in November. The goal of this tour is to hit the road and see some new sights, meet polo peeps in new places, play pick-up polo on different turf, compete in a few tourneys, learn some new play, and have a blast of a good time!

Guerilla Polo is starting to happen here for a total of Three days of practice! Awesome!

I plan on getting back in the swing of this writing thing so check back from time to time.

No comments: